Why Swingers Have a Lower Divorce Rate than Monogamous Couples
Recent statistics have shown that swingers tend to have a lower divorce rate than monogamous couples. Swingers are people in open relationships, where partners are committed to each other, but engages sexually with other people at the same time. Swingers are more open and honest with the people they are in a relationship with than monogamous couples who often indulge in infidelity. Most swingers think that swinging is a good practice that helps to strengthen their relationship with their partners.
Why do swingers refrain from divorce?
There are many reasons why the divorce rate among swingers is lower than the divorce rate among monogamous couples. One of the main reason is their good mental health. Swingers are said to be creative and can adapt easily to changing circumstances. Their sex life is more flexible and offer more excitement than compared to the lives of monogamous couples.
According to a well-known therapist, who have studied both swingers and monogamous couples, swingers do not cheat because they feel no need to fear. They are well aware of what their partner is doing, so they don’t fear the unknown. The people in the monogamous groups on the other hand are constantly living in fear which makes them cheat on their partners. The jealousy trap in most monogamous relationships usually leads to full-fledged affairs which ultimately lead to complete destruction of relationships.
Statistics on divorces among monogamous couples
According to recent statistical data, it is the party in a divorce that accuses the other that actually initiates a divorce. The person that is blaming the other usually claims to be having a good reason for the divorce. Statistics show that 70% of wives initiate a divorce. Of the 70%, 40% blame the husbands for the divorce. Husbands initiate 30% of divorces and blame their partners for the break-up 21% of the time.
Another study showed that close to 79% of men in monogamous marriages initiate divorce without being provoked. The figure for women is 60%. Other statistical information shows that 23% of divorces are because men trade up’ while 28% are because the men screw up’. When these two are summed up, the divorce rate among monogamous couple caused by men is at 51%.
Another statistical study shows that 42% of divorces are because females in monogamous relationships trade up’. Screw up’ among women was found to be at 7%. When the two are added, the total divorces that are caused by women stand at 49%.
The statistics reveal that men are more likely to screw up’ while women are more likely to trade up’. The statistics also reveal that both genders are equally responsible for the divorces.
Swingers stay in marriages because they bond, connect and fall deeply in love. They value sex less than the monogamous couples. This explains why the divorce rate among swinging partners is lower.
Have A Threesome With Your Girlfriend: Learn The 3 Factors For Success
Do you want to Have A Threesome With Your Girlfriend? Learn The 3 Factors For Success! ThreeRead More
Group Sex: The Ecstatic Adventure that Many Partake in but Few Talk
If you were to go through each and every individual’s list of sexual fantasies, youRead More