Tips for Smooth Swinging
Your swinging experience greatly depends on the perceptions you have regarding the experiences you hope to enjoy while a part of the lifestyle. Here are some valuable tips that will make your swinging experience more fulfilling.
- Do not engage in lifestyle situations unless both party agrees: Try to refrain from entering into lifestyle issues as much as possible unless you both agree about it. Start talking about your intentions early enough before, during, and after the first party. Ensure that you express all that turns you on and off. You need to state your limits, as well as what makes you nervous. Be honest to your partner to avoid interruptions when action starts. Your assumptions that your partner will be okay can be misleading. If you, however, feel that swinging is not for you, find other forms of entertainment that will sustain your sex life.
- Avoid assumptions; never assume your partner knows what you’re thinking and vice versa. Assumptions are very bad and they only lead to fights.
- Take note of hygiene and how you groom; it is highly recommended that you pay attention to your hygiene by paying attention to the three rules that encompasses shave, breath, and shower. Ensure that you maintain high level of cleanliness by shaving your private parts, manicuring them, and having fresh breath. Mints and gums are particularly important for smokers.
- Refrain from excessive drinking: if you over drink, you can end up doing silly things that are hard to undo. Even if the liquid gives you the courage to feel comfortable in a new environment, you can lose control. Losing control can lead to unsafe choices that can make you regret it for the rest of your life.
- Have an experience worth remembering; regardless of whether you are going to a swinger club or a house event, the fun will be what you make it. Remember that there is no norm and you can wear whatever makes you happy and comfortable. At these events, it is hard to get compliments of being the most smartly or awkwardly dressed. Wear what you like and the party will be awesome.
- Always be polite and respect others; you might be good enough to tell of your lifestyle, but your partner may be unwilling to open up. If this happens, show your maturity by being polite and understand the situation between you.
- Do not play mind games; you may be tempted to tease your partner. This is inappropriate because your partner may be serious and unwilling to move on to the next step. Other members of the swing club can sense something when it is not right and end up avoiding those couples at all events. Relationships are not games and yours can end abruptly if you do so.
- Moderate your expectations; although you attend the swing party for fun, do not exaggerate your expectations. You might end having no fun as you continue seeking for the perfect couple. Some people in the party can ignore you by terming you as unapproachable. At the end of the party, you may not get laid because of your unrealistic expectations.
Cunnilingus 101: How to Satisfy Her Kitty Without Intercourse
Statistics cite that about 90% of women love receiving oral sex with about 65% reportingRead More
Interracial Swinging: What You Need to Know
Swinging is not only for one race or ethnicity. Unfortunately though, many who would loveRead More